Oil and gas well development mobile unit
Mobile units are designed for trial operation and development of oil and gas producing enterprises of newly drilled and previously conserved oil and gas wells before the commissioning of production capacities at the field.Contact us
The subsoil user is able to determine the most productive wells available in order to start the capital development of the field from these facilities and thus accelerate the return on investment. To effectively solve this general production problem, mobile units operating in a compact technical design and in the technological mode of mini-DNS are used, which provide trial operation of oil and gas wells with the export of the extracted liquid by oil carriers to a remote oil treatment plant.
Blocks of well development mobile unit are consist from:
- The technological unit of the test separator placed on the general bearing frame with the sizes: width 3 m, length 11 m, the maximum height of the equipment from a roadbed 4,3 m, the total weight 11 t. the Bearing frame with the main equipment of the block is rigidly fixed on the trailer chassis with a loading capacity of 15 t.;
- Technological unit of bulk tank V=50 m3, placed on a common carrier frame with dimensions: width 3 m, length 11.8 m, max. The height of the equipment from the roadway of the highway 4.3 m with a total mass of 7 m. the Carrier frame of the main equipment of the unit is rigidly fixed to the chassis with a lifting capacity of 15 tons In a stationary position, the carrying frame on the sliding block supports a load capacity of 65 tons.;
- The technological unit of the flare unit, placed on a general frame with dimensions: width 3 m, height 3.8 mm, length 11.5 m. The bearing frame with the main equipment of the unit is rigidly fixed to the trailer chassis with a load capacity of 15 tons;
- Mobile power station unit with capacity W=100 kW in a closed room on its own chassis;
- Mobile control room unit. The room of the operator’s block-box is non-explosive, has electric heating and supply and exhaust ventilation.
- The measured flow rates in wells with working pressure up to 6 Mpa accept the liquid or oil values from 5 m³/day to 500 m³/day, of gas from 30 slave. m³/h to 1250 slave. m³/h for the gas factors up to 700н m³ per tonne of liquid;
- The unit is equipped with a local automation system for monitoring the level, pressure, temperature, as well as the accumulation of measurement history with the output of visual information on a LAPTOP connected to the microcontrollers of the mobile units of the local APCS.
The relative error of measurement:
- The crude oil mass flow of 2.5% by weight;
- The produced water mass flow of 2.5% by weight;
- The volumetric gas flow rate – 3% by volume;
- Climatic version up to UHL1, operating temperature up to — 60 °C
Process unit sites have a lightweight wind-shelter and lighting to ensure continuous operation and refer to hazardous area of V-1g class. Technological gas-liquid separators, process pipes, piping and valves in the blocks are covered by the self-regulating heating cable and insulation.