Piston compressor units
Piston compressor installations Manufacturing and supply of compressor installations in the hangar design is carried out on the base of compressor devices in partnership with South-Korean company KwangShin.Contact us
Permanently introducing new technologies since 1967 Kwangshin is a professional in production of piston compressors. Kwangshin Systems of quality management supported by Certificates ISO 9001 have been acknowledged the best in the industry due to application of the most modern equipment and the most progressive production technologies.
Main standard sizes of compressor devices Application field Compressor installations package are designed for gas compressing at the objects of gas and oil industry by the areas for the external climatic version of UHL (boreal climate) by GOST 15150-69:
- Oil production;
- Underground gas storage;
- Gas transport;
- Fuel gas booster installations.
Compressor installations are made with the drive both from the gas engine and from electric engine of explosion proof version. Scope of the compressor installation in package version supply:
- Compressor installation:
- If electric engine is used as a drive, then it is supplied together with the transformer and frequency converter;
- If gas engine is used as a drive, then it is supplied together with the electric and pneumatic injector.
- Oil system, including: oil cooler, oil tank of the compressor, oil tank of the engine, drainage reservoir, electric pumps, as well as all necessary piping installation with the isolation valves and controlling and measuring devices.
- Gas system, including: separators, devices of air cooling of the compressed air, as well as all the necessary piping installation with the isolation valves and regulating fittings as well as controlling and measuring devices.
- Fuel oil system, including: separator and all necessary piping with isolation valves and regulating fittings as well as controlling and measuring devices.
- Common bearing frame.
- Electrical wires of controlling and measuring devices and electrical receivers.
- Automatic installation for fire extinguishing.
- Automatic installation for fire alarm.
- Automatic installation for security alarm system.
- Gas analysis system.
- Process loud speaking communication.
- Automatic management system.
- Low voltage complete unit.
- Individual shelter of hangar type with ventilation, lighting and heating systems.