Pump stations of PSU_GKS type are designed for pumping of process media. The structure of the pumping station generally includes the following equipment:
- Block and unit building with all the life-support systems;
- Pumping equipment;
- Connecting pipes;
- Isolation valves;
- Test, measurement and flow rate metering devices;
- Filters for liquid at the suction lines of the pump equipment and at the drainage lines;
- Electrical installation equipment;
- Storage containers;
- Accessories (hoists, withdrawal devices, trolleys, etc.).
Pump stations have a certificate of conformity.